Categories: Security (37 posts)
- Security headers in ASP.NET Core
- Using Windows Antimalware Scan Interface in .NET
- How to protect against XML vulnerabilities in .NET
- Prevent Zip Slip in .NET
- Prevent Zip bombs in .NET
- Deserialization can be dangerous
- Regex - Deny of Service (ReDoS)
- How to avoid storing secrets in the source code?
- Implementing Two-factor authentication in an ASP.NET Core application
- Automatically log in a user on a website using the Credential Management API?
- Help users create good passwords
- How to prompt for a password on Windows?
- How to store a password on Windows?
- How to implement Password reset feature in a web application?
- How to store a password in a web application?
- Cryptography in .NET
- Stop using IntPtr for dealing with system handles
- Validating user with cookie authentication in ASP.NET Core 2
- Enable BitLocker AES-XTX 256 encryption algorithm
- Lock a BitLocker drive without restarting
- Adding a free SSL certificate to a website hosted on nginx using Let's Encrypt
- Improve the security of your website using SSL and HSTS with ASP.NET Core
- Improve the log in experience with the Credential Management API
- Using Let's encrypt with ASP.NET Core
- IIS Express & SSL
- What's new in SQL Server 2016: Always encrypted
- What's new in SQL Server 2016: Row-Level Security
- What's new in SQL Server 2016: Dynamic Data Masking